Registration for the new season 2018-2019
Children: registration is necessary. All courses are open to visitors with reservation.
Teens and adults: all courses are open without registration or reservation.
Children: the 1st course is free.
Teens and adults: your 1st course is a course of discovery of our teaching, at the same rate as the other courses.
If you decide to continue the courses with us, you can give us your registration form at the end of the course (this first course is then part of your registration).
download the registration form for children 4 to 16 years old
If you do not know yet your school hours of the fall, you can still register and change your schedules in September
AMATEURS – teenagers and adults
Annual subscriptions – half-year subscriptions
Do you want to register for some of our classes?
Consult the schedule of the classes and choose your classes.
Your advantages by subscribing:
- You benefit from preferential rates
- You ensure a priority of entry in our classes (limited places).
How to do ?
- Choose your class number per week: 1 to 3 lessons per week
- Period: the whole year from the beginning of September to the end of June, or for a semester from September to December, from January to April, or from date to date for 4 months,
- Please download the registration form and send it back to us:
- Either by email to email@example.com
- Either by postal mail with your payment by check
1st CLASS: this is your 1st course? And you want to join us during the year? Start easily by first taking a private lesson, essential before joining a group. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
VISITORS : reservations
Download and fill out the form:
– Visitors – Children classes age 4 to 12
– Visitors – Adult and Teens classes age 13 +
PRE-PROFESSIONALS: auditions and pre-registration
Initial training (14-18 years), upper cycle of vocational training (17-21 years)
Access the application form
Please consult the page Pre-college division age 14-18 and the page PRE-PRO 17-21.
See also the AUDITIONS page.
To apply, please complete the online application form.