Guideline for online registration :
- Prepare your program before clicking on the course links; to do this, use the program page corresponding to your profile at the end of the workshop presentation brochure. If the schedules allow it, you can also choose other classes.
- Then click on Online registrations: the reservation is made class by class and week by week. Click on the 1st class you want to book: new screen: choose the date you start and click on the line for your class => new screen: shopping cart: choose payment on order, or deferred payment on July 1. Your class is then reserved for one week.
- Click on “ajouter un cours / add a class” at the bottom of your shopping cart and close the page (your cart is saved); you will then return to the initial online registration page with the list of classes (paris-marais-dance-school.org/fr/stage-ete-inscription/). You can select the same class for an additional week or another class of your choice.
The process is iterative class by class and week by week.
- When you finalize your order, you can check and modify your payment options, when ordering or deferred.
Once you have chosen all your courses, stay on the basket, click on the Validate button and follow the steps until payment.
1. Dowload the PRESENTATION BROCHURE and prepare your program
refer to last page : compose your program, 1 to 6 classes per day, on 1 to 4 weeks
2. Online registration
Select your classes one by one, and register for 1 to 4 weeks